Friday, August 22, 2014

Starting Anew




Year nine in first grade (20th year overall) kicks off on Monday the 25th with Meet the Teacher evening.  This year my school district is going 1:1.  I now have 21 iPad minis waiting but more importantly I have 21 sweet first graders coming soon.  So with my 20 years of teaching experience, I am starting anew with the nervousness and excitement of a brand new teacher.  My goals...

* implement student digital portfolios
*blog once a week

So it's time to get this year started anew.  Here's to a great year!
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I'm completely jealous of your iPad minis! I need to find those for my room somehow. I love your new blog. I feel so excited to learn right beside you. Please blog about how you are beginning your digital portfolio process. I love to blog about my failures AND my successes so I can track how far I've come and share some lessons learned. I start 2nd grade on Wednesday and can't wait for to see my kids. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky my district is super supportive of tech. Don't worry I will be sure to share my failures as there will be many! We learn the most through fails! Enjoy your first day of school.

      Delete